A Florida 501c3, begun in Orlando, FL, is dedicated to giving the most distressed a needed Second Chance. RSC has evolved into a key education and entrepreneur creator. Whether past problems include addiction, felonies, homelessness or afflictions like PTSD for our returning heroes, RSC provides the framework and partners to help give them a true Second Chance.
About Us Town Hall History Detroit Las Vegas Facebook
JANUARY 23, 2023 - ANNOUNCING THE PG-13 PROGRAM
RSC has the honor and privilege of working with the McCarthy family and Father Martin Cilia of Malta, to represent their great project here in the United States. See the and donate here.
- Pastor Kim Book, "I Shall Overcome" , live for sale on Amazon! So proud to know her and have helped by creating her new book with her.
- US Patent and Trade Office approves Real Second Chance Trademark
- Our Entrepreneur Model for all cities, piloting in Parramore, Orlando, FL.
- Las Vegas RSC Chapter Announced. Two New Corporate VP's!
- Our First Kids Entrepreneur Class Success! - Our Futures Depend On It
We are Proud of What We've Accomplished:
- Five years of helping, learning and building.
- We learned that the future, in distressed areas, depends on Kid Entrepreneurs.
- Men, Women, Homeless, Felons, Addicts, Abused worldwide - they are all welcome.
Make A Donation
Every dollar helps, and our candidates success will be your reward forever.
The Economic and Social Impact of an RSC Success Story is ENORMOUS.?
Join Our Campaign Resources About Us
Newsroom Mission + Vision
Board Of Directors
Ask A Question FAQ's
Videos Annual Reports
Copyright © 2023 Real Second Chance, Inc.