A Florida 501c3, begun in Orlando, FL, is dedicated to giving the most distressed a needed Second Chance. RSC has evolved into a key education and entrepreneur creator for kids, in addition to adults. Kids will create the future and RSC is helping them lead the way. but we still have to help those adults who have the desire to succeed. So, RSC is helping entire communities, and it is working. Vital for all, no matter what the past, to succeed.
About Us Town Hall History Detroit Las Vegas Facebook
- RSC announces relationship with Commercial Building Expert Evolu-Tech, Ltd from Boucherville, Canada, to help create new opportunities for minorities and disadvantaged.
- If you live in Middle America, do protests in Cuba impact you? More than you will ever know. RSC will support new efforts creating Cuban Independence. Independence and Entrepreneurship is what our Inner Cities, our Hemisphere and the world need right now.
- Joel Hawksley on the Ted Show. Great message for entrepreneurs who have been left out.
- Pastor Kim Book, "I Shall Overcome" , scheduled for 4th quarter 2021! So proud to know her and have her on our team.
- US Patent and Trade Office approves Real Second Chance Trademark
- Congratulations Joel Hawksley on your new book, "Bringing America Together Again". RSC so proud to help.
- Our Entrepreneur Model for all cities, piloting in Parramore, Orlando, FL.
- Opening 3rd Real Second Chance Chapter In Detroit - Pastor Kim, New VP.
- Las Vegas RSC Chapter Announced. Two New Corporate VP's!
- Our First Kids Entrepreneur Class Success! - Our Futures Depend On It
We are Proud of What We've Accomplished:
- Three years of helping, learning and building.
- We learned that the future, in distressed areas, depends on Kid Entrepreneurs.
- Men, Women, Homeless, Felons, Addicts, Abused - they are all welcome.
Make A Donation
Every dollar helps, and our candidates success will be your reward forever.
The Economic and Social Impact of an RSC Success Story is ENORMOUS.?
Join Our Campaign Resources About Us
Newsroom Mission + Vision
Board Of Directors
Ask A Question FAQ's
Videos Annual Reports
Copyright © 2021 Real Second Chance, Inc.